The Information that Texplore Collects via websites
Texplore collects (i) information that you provided directly to Texplore and (ii) information from the history of your visit to Texplore websites. The information Texplore collected may include personal information which will be protected in accordance with your right to privacy.
Collection of Personal Information
You are not required to provide your personal information to Texplore. However, if you choose not to do so, you may not be able to fully utilize the features or services in Texplore websites. Texplore may also collect your information using cookies or other similar devices. For more information, please consult Texplore Cookies Policy.
Use of Personal Information
Disclosure and Sharing of Personal Information
Texplore will not disclose or trade your personal information to any third party without your consent except for the following:
- when the law, legal process, litigation or other law enforcement procedure requires the disclosure of your personal information, this includes disclosure to public or governmental authorities, agencies, or organizations for the purpose of law enforcement or in response to a lawful request; or
- when Texplore considers that the disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent any danger or damages, or to investigate any activity which may be unlawful.
Texplore reserves the right to transfer your personal information in case of corporate restructuring or in case substantial assets of Texplore are acquired.
Protection of Personal Information
In order to prevent unauthorized disclosure, use, modification, and destruction of personal information collected from Texplore websites, Texplore maintains security measures to ensure protection of your personal information.
How to Contact Us
If you have any enquiry or suggestion, or if you want to contact us for any matter relating to your information, including request to delete/modify your information or your settings, please contact us using this Enquiry Form.
Information Texplore Collects via Mobile Devices
- If you are using a location-enabled product, information relating to your location may be collected.Texplore will collect and use such information only for the purpose of providing the service you requested.
- In order to help Texplore improve its products, services, and applications, certain mobile applications may use Google Analytics or other similar tools to collect your non-personally identifiable information. Using such methods, Texplore will acknowledge only which services and features of the application that are most used and the information about your device type, hardware, country, and language used in the download.
Sharing of Information Collected via Mobile Devices
- Texplore may share your personal information with third party partners to the extent that it is necessary for providing services via mobile devices;
Purposes for the Collection and Use of Personal Information
Your personal information may be collected and used for the following purposes:
- Set up and manage your account;
- Communicate with you for matters relating to your account, your transactions and billing information;
- Authenticate and confirm your identity in order to ensure security;
- Evaluate your interest in job at Texplore and contact you to offer career opportunities;
- Inform, provide, and communicate the information regarding Texplore’ products, services, activities, surveys, and sales promotions to you;
- Process, evaluate, and respond to you regarding the services you requested, including to provide feedbacks to your queries or demands;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve Texplore business, develop new products and services,manage communication system, conduct market research and manage marketing and advertising efficiency, analyze Texplore products, services, and websites including administration of Texplore websites;
- Provide services to investors;
- Manage risk exposures and quality improvement;
- Conduct any accounting, auditing, billing, and reconciliation activities;
- Prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities;
- Maintain security in providing services via Texplore networks and protect information and employees; and
- Investigate and monitor compliance with laws, regulations, industrial standards, Texplore policies and regulations.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files stored by web browsers in your computer or other internet enabled devices. Cookies help your web browser navigate through websites. However, cookies will not collect data which are stored in your computer or your files.
When web server requests web browser to read information from cookies, information from cookies will enable websites to provide user-friendly services or to better tailor services according to user’s interests and needs. In order to protect your privacy, web browsers will only allow websites to access only the cookies that have been sent to you.
Cookies will remember the type of browser that you use as well as other add-ons that you installed on your browser. Cookies will also remember your preferences such as your language and regions which will be set as your default settings when you re-visit our site. Cookies will also enable you to give score to webpages as well as to complete questionnaires.
Some cookies are session cookies which will temporarily stay on your device until you close your browser. Other cookies are persistent which will stay in your device for a longer period of time.
Third parties cookies
How to refuse or delete cookies
Please be advised that in the event you choose to block cookies, you can still visit our site. However, certain parts of our websites or services may not work properly.